NT Multi-Broker Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT Multi-Broker Edition

This question concerns running NT Multi Broker Edition. I am wondering the following:

Can I have a Static DOM with one broker and a Dynamic DOM with another broker open at the same time and trading either the same or different instruments? For instance, can I trade S&P minis on a static ladder with a Trading Technologies partner for one account and use a Dynamic DOM to trade BRCM with an MB Trading account?

Or is whatever is open in a DOM being managed at all brokers at once. Again, for expample, if I have a dynamic DOM with NQ's trading at MB Trading, are those trade commands also being sent to my Spike futures account even though I only want to trade ES there at that time?

Thanks for any info. I am just trying to find out how "granular" the multi-broker feature is.

imported post

The licensing of the static vs dynamic SuperDOM is on based by broker but based on unique NinjaTrader license. Therefore, if you want to use MultiBroker and you will be using a TT provider then you will have to have a static SuperDOM and the associated fees would apply to any other broker you are connected to.

Alternatively, you could purchase two NinjaTrader licenses, one that is static and connected to TT provider, the other that is dynamic connected to MBT. You would have to run NT on two different PC's.

Ray
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Hi Savage,

These are 2 separate things.

1) You can either have the Static or Dynamic DOM, both are not possible.

2) You can create an account group. With this feature enabled, you place an order and the order gets routed to all accounts in the group. Then you need to open up separate DOMs to manage each account individually. This can be done in either the Dynamic DOm or the Static DOM, not in both.

More info about Account Groups can be found here:

http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...verview15.html

Then use the arrows in the upper right corner to scroll forward
      Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ZenCortexAuCost