Ninja Trader Demo Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Trader Demo Account

I noticed that only the higher/longer time frames are showing. When I select anything below daily (60-1 min) I get a blank screen (no candles or grid). Is that because I'm on demo?

Hello jrobin747,

Thanks for posting.
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    I look forward to being of assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am very new to this platform. I am day four of my demo. I am using NT7. I am connected to Ninja Trader Continuum. There is no error on the screen. In the Log Tab it reads: CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve: F.US.EP.U19 could not be resolved.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello jrobin747,

Thanks for your reply.

The reason for the error is that you have an expired contract loaded into the chart. Loading ZB 06-20 will allow you to view live data.

Please follow the instructions below to roll over the expiration date of a futures contract.
        • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
        • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the Instrument Manager window
        • Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
        • Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
        • Select 'OK'
        • Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over rolling over a futures contract.
        To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.
        Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
        Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Perfect! You can close out this post.

Thanks so much.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:00 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Waxavi