Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: downloading data

hi,

I am currently getting an error downloading data. was wondering if you guys knew how to resolve this.

Hello Mrxdaviepoo,

Thanks for writing in.

Market Replay data through NinjaTrader's servers is only available for the most common Futures instruments and only for the previous 90 days.

Due to this, the date(s) you have specified (01/28/2018) will not be available to download in this manner.

Though we are unable to provide it directly, there are a few NinjaTrader Ecosystem vendors that provide Market Replay data services, including the ability to download multiple days of data at one time. You can learn more by visiting their websites.

www.MarketReplayData.com
    www.MarketReplay.net

If we may assist you further, please let us know.
    Cody D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

i am currently using marketreplay.net's services and i still get that error message. It gives me all data with the exception of a few months of data.

what connection would give me access to all historical data?

Comment

Hello Mrxdaviepoo,

Thank you for your update. I apologize for the confusion.

Unfortunately I am not intimately familiar with the manner in which MarketReplay.net configures their database so it is difficult to say for certain whether this data is available or whether it is an issue with how the request is submitted.

Have you downloaded data using the continuous contract through them before? You may need to specify the exact contract date instead depending on their setup. It may also be worth checking with them to confirm they do have data for this instrument on this date available.

Historical data is available for download through most data feed connections, but to be clear, Market Replay data and Historical Data is separate. If you wish to access prior months / years of historical data, MarketReplay.net and MarketReplayData.com will be the best options for download.

Please let us know if we may assist you further.
        Cody D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello!

I do not know if this is that I have put thois problem, if no, please, change for other topic.

I only today update the Ninja to "7.0.1000.39".
          But I have some problems that not have before.
          One of them and a problem for me:

- I have several charts and strategies in the same workplace.
          - First I connect to kinetick and download all data, particularly day and weekly time frame.
          - after download, I enabled all strategies
          - after I connect to Interactive brokers (IB)
          - But before (.....38) after connecting to IB the data in charts appear quickly and all work after some minutes

Now:
          - The last phrase it is a problem. Most of charts not open and the download is very slow.

My questions:
          This new version change something that I have to choose in my personal data and charts?

It is mandatory that I have to reset manual the instruments?

Thanks
          jose

Comment

Hello Jose,
            Thanks for your post. I do not believe these two will be related.

Yes you are correct, it is mandatory to do the instrument reset. Without resetting your instruments the NT7 installation is not complete. To reset your instruments please follow the steps below.
            • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
            • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
            • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.
            If you still experience issues after resetting your instruments please write in to PlatformSupport(AT)NinjaTrader(DOT)com
            Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
            2 responses
            1 like
            Last Post BarzTrading  
            Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes