Network Connection Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network Connection Monitor

Looking for a network connection monitor that can alert me when the network loses connection.

I need something that is more sensitive than the windows connection monitor when my computer loses connection. I have done the usual search on these forums as well as the net and can't really find something that works well.

Any ideas?

imported post

Hi E.T.,

The primary alert would be in the Control Center window on the bottom left side where it displays your account connection name and connection status. There are no other alert windows in NinjaTrader. You may want to check with your ISP if they have any connectivity status display options.

Comment

imported post

Ya, from what I have seen, that isn't as reliable as I would like. Yesterday i had a disconnect from my broker. I didn't even know I was disconnected until I called them and they brought to my attention that I had orders that were working. My NT showed that I was flat and I disconnected twice and reconnected, flattened out and it never showed that I had working orders. The broker had to flatten me themselves.

I am just looking for a monitor that can alert me other than what is on the nt program even if it is a 3rd party.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DynamicTest  
      Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ScottWalsh