Realtime Trades from IB Not Updating ETF Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realtime Trades from IB Not Updating ETF Chart

I am trying to use a 1 minute chart of DIA from an Interactive Brokers connection. If I open a Stock, such as CSCO, the chart works and I can see the updates in realtime. I can see the realtime data updating Trader Workstation charts, so I know I have a valid subscription for the data. The SuperDOM and ChartTrader receive Bid and Ask prices and sizes, but I apparently am not receiving Trades, as the Market Analyzer's Last column is blank.

Following suggestions here, I have restarted, Window-Linked the Chart to the DOM (But the fact that Chart Trader's Bid/Ask are updating, I didn't figure this would accomplish much.

I did receive an error in the Control Center's Log at one point earlier today:
    Instrument DIA Default is not enabled to receive real-time data. Please add the instrument to your IB account data subscriptions. Error: 'Requested market data is not subscribed.Delayed market data is not available.DIA ARCA/DEEP'

I tried changing to DIA|SMART in the instrument mapping, but that still has the same issue - I receive DOM data, but not trades.

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

This message likely means that your Interactive Brokers is not enabled for this data.

To verify, we would like to take a look at your diagnostic files.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2586952 ATTN Melissa

I look forward to resolving your inquiry.

Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sent. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Comment

Worked with Melissa, updated NinjaTrader, restarted the computer and now things are working again. Had to do all of those things before it did though.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jclose
        by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
        10 responses
        0 likes