X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello tshirtdeal,

You can find all suppored broker partners at the link below.

If you decide to use Interactive Brokers you can use their data feed. It is also possible to connect to BarChart first and IB second. This way you will use BarChart to feed NinjaTrader with to trade your IB account.

You can find all supported connectivity providers and the services they offer at the following link.

I am not sure what prices they use or other brokerages. I suggest to contact the brokers themselves for more information and check what prices they use.

Leave a comment:

• tshirtdeal
    started a topic Best Broker for Day Trading in NT

Best Broker for Day Trading in NT

Hi, I am a bit confused as I am new to day trading, but actually prefer it to all other styles right now...I use Zecco right now but feel they are unsuited for Day Trading and that I need a Direct Access Broker which works with NT...I plan to trade 1000 share lots of 2 stocks per day with a total of 5 to 10 trades per day perhaps a few more on 1 minute charts..Which broker would be best I am debating Interactive Brokers...are they the best prices for my type of trading? Are they the best option for day trading?also, do I use their live data feed for real time and are their costs? Right now I use Bar Charts live feed....Thanks for any help as I am very confused right now

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM