Cant Donwload NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Donwload NT7

Hey, I've been away from trading for some months, changed PC, etc, now I wanted to download NT7, tried a couple of times, and I am redirected to NT8 every time, plus i get 29 days data till the trial expires? What's going on? No more NT7? No more lifetime trial? Hope I'm wrong. Thank you.

If you enter your email address in the link below, you'll have the ability to choose NinjaTrader 7 from the drop-down list:It is correct that, if you're trying to request a forex demo, there is no longer a forex demo available that can be used with NinjaTrader 7. I suspect this is when you're being directed to NinjaTrader 8 for the demo. To my knowledge, there was never an unlimited demo - the previous forex demo was also a 30-day demo (but perhaps FXCM didn't enforce that strictly).

Comment

Hi Patrick, aa ok, so i should download NT7 without live data and after create a demo account with fxcm to connect with?

Comment

I could not say for certain that an FXCM demo requested outside of NinjaTrader's website would be compatible with NinjaTrader, but I suspect it will not be. NinjaTrader's website no longer has a forex demo for use with NinjaTrader 7 as we move towards the future with NinjaTrader 8.

I'd highly suggest downloading and using NinjaTrader 8 as you'll find your knowledge from NinjaTrader 7 will go a long way to understanding how to use NinjaTrader 8.

Comment

The problem is I have a ton of custom-made indicators for 7, don't want to spend the same ton converting them to 8, and don't have the skills to convert 'em myself, alright then. Thank you, Patrick.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post traderqz  
          Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH