• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

chart trader open position entry price marker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chart trader open position entry price marker

when i have an open position which moves far "in the money" .... the open position marker in the chart compresses the price scale and makes chart unreadable.... yes i know i can close chart trader to avoid this behaviour but i need it open in order to manage my trade....also it's hard to close chart trader easily if you dont use the tollbar as i do (saving screen space) . What else i could do about it to avoid compressed chart??
    What i suggest would be an option in the right click menu to "exclude entry price marker from price scaling" ....

thanks in advance
    Kon
    Attached Files

Thank you for your suggestion.

You can open a second chart without the Chart Trader applied, or you can link the chart to a SuperDOM by setting the "L" button in each to the same color- then you could manage the position in the SuperDOM and disable the chart trader in your chart.

Thank you again for the suggestion and I will forward it for our list of future considerations.
    JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jesssica,

I really like to use chart trader , not the dom...couse i like to manage my trades on the chart...and this issue is really annoying...please consider a solution like an option to exclude the open position's entry price marker
      from the charts price axis...thanks in advance.

Comment

Is there any plans to address this in NT 7.0??

When I add multiple targets on the chart it can compress the chart so much it becomes unusable .... I really hope you plan to address this.

So when will this be improved????

Comment

I have forwarded the suggestions for our list of future considerations.

There are changes scheduled for the charts in NT 7, and I have forwarded your comments as well.
          JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by tonynt, Today, 11:21 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by kabott, Today, 10:47 AM
          1 response
          0 likes