Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 with new NT brokerage

Hello,

I have been using NT7 (free-direct license) with CQG and AMPFutures as broker for ages. Now I want to switch over to and open an account with the NTBrokerage.

Do I need to reinstall NT7? Will I still be able to use my self created indicators? What data feed comes with the NTBrokerage (or is there a choice)? What do I have to pay attention to when doing this switch?

sandman

Hello sandman,

Thank you for your post.

Do I need to reinstall NT7? Will I still be able to use my self created indicators?
    You would not need to reinstall NinjaTrader 7 if you decide to change brokers. Furthermore, you would not lose any of the custom indicators or workspaces that you have created over the years. You will just need to set up a new account connection within your existing installation of NinjaTrader.

What data feed comes with the NTBrokerage (or is there a choice)?
    NinjaTrader Brokerage uses Continuum as our standard data feed connection. This will provide the same real-time data and order routing as your current account with AMP/CQG.

What do I have to pay attention to when doing this switch?
    We will likely need to convert your license key once you have moved your account. This will not require any changes within your installation of NinjaTrader. Just send a note to [email protected] so we can convert your license key from AMP Futures to NinjaTrader Brokerage.

Edit: I also wanted to include our the email address for our Brokerage Sales team so they can help you get started with a live account application:
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD; 08-05-2020, 07:42 AM. Reason: Wanted to include Brokerage Sales email address: [email protected]

Comment

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your answers. I'll contact brokeragesales for other questions I have.

sandman

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes