Charts Won't Load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts Won't Load

I get an error message now saying "error on loading chart data for XYZ : error on loading chart data for XYZ default: the provider could not determine the object value. For example, the row was just create, the default for the object column was unavailable and the sonsumer had not yet set a new object value...

I do not know what these means, I have changed nothing at all and now this just started to occur...can someone please help me?

Thanks!

Not All Charts

the wierd thing is this is only happening to some charts, some charts load and some charts get the error, I use Barcharts data feed

I really need to get this fixed as it is a huge problem for me...

TIA

Comment

Got It

I used an intrument list for the first time, all the charts in my list would not load, I deleated the list and the charts load now...

can anyone tell me why this happened or how to add to the instrument list and be able to still type in chart tickers and load charts..

TIA

Comment

You can solve the initial error message you received using the instructions below.

Please disconnect from your data feed provider and go to Tools-->Options-->Misc-tab and click Repair DB. Connect to your data feed provider and open up a new chart. The error message should not appear anymore.

You can select instruments from your instrument list from the instrument drop down list in the chart. You can manually type in the instrument via the instrument drop down list as well at "Instrument". More information can be found at the link below.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post loganjarosz123  
        Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes