Mo margin available after satisfying existing position margin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mo margin available after satisfying existing position margin

Hello,could someone give me some help please? Yesterday I was trying to close a losing position (without the unexpected possibility to close) while this message was popping up:

"Unable to change order '123456789': No margin available after satisfying existing position margin (if any). Available margin = USD1889, portfolio margin = USD2000 affected Order: Buy 2 Limit @ 3497"

In the log:

Order='123456789'/ Name Account and number ' Name='Target1' New state=Working Instrument='ES 09-20' Action=Buy Limit price=3497 Stop price=0 Quantity=2 Type=Limit Filled=0 Fill price=0 Error=UnableToChangeOrder Native error='Unable to change order '123456789': No margin available after satisfying existing position margin (if any). Available margin = USD1889, portfolio margin = USD2000'

I know that the margin for intraday is 500,not 2000 (for ES)
    I've lost a lot because of this unexpected message.I kindly ask You what happened because I didn't understood what's gone wrong.

Kindest regards

Alex

Hello Alex, thanks for your post. I moved your post to a new topic since the previous one was older.

You should email your broker what happened on this trade. This was an order rejection sent out from their order handling rules. If you give them the time this took place, they should be able to give you more information.

Kind regards.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chris,
      thanks for your reply.My introducing broker is Ninja Trader,I'll try to contact the support.

Kind regards

Alex

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

The contact information for our Brokerage Support team may be found at the following link:

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
        Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes