Collapse

cqg adapter subscribe market data resolve: F.US.ENQ.F00 could not be resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cqg adapter subscribe market data resolve: F.US.ENQ.F00 could not be resolved

Hy,

I would like to ask for help.

I'm getting the above error in the log. This happens when I try to load Daily NQ Chart. 1min, 5min, 60min work fine. any suggestions?
    I tried to "Reload All Historical Data" and restart the Ninjatrader program but it did not worked.

Thank you for your help.

Hello cqgnotworking,

Thank you for your note.

The error you received typically indicates that an expired instrument is being loaded into a window or an instrument list. Please follow the instructions below to roll over the expiration date of a futures contract:
    • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
    • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the Instrument Manager window
    • Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
    • Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
    • Select 'OK'
    • Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over rolling over a futures contract.
    To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.
    Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you NinjaTrader_Emily for your answer.

NQ (09-20) is working in every timelines. I would like to see the NQ ## ##. It doesn't work since yesterday (NQ ## ##).

Comment

Hello cqgnotworking,

Thank you for your reply.

Continuous futures contracts are not supported in NinjaTrader 7 with a CQG connection. You may be able to adjust your merge policy in the settings to achieve your desired result. To update your merge policy, go to Control Center > Tools > Options > Data and then select an option from the Merge Policy dropdown.

The merge policy options are DoNotMerge, MergeBackAdjusted, and MergeNonBackAdjusted. You may find a detailed description of each policy in our help guide below under the "Understanding merge policies" section:

When using the MergeBackAdjusted option, the result is a continuous chart of front month data for the dates and instrument selected.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask them here.

Comment

Thank you NinjaTrader_Emily for your answer.

I don't understand if it worked so far , why doesn't it work now ?
          Today I realized that it doesn't work in any Instrumentums. ( Nq,Mnq,Es etc.)

Comment

Hello cqgnotworking,

Thanks for the response.

I am not sure what might have changed since it worked for you previously compared to now. What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.?)

You could try to reset your instruments and see if this makes a difference.

To reset your instruments please follow the steps below:
            • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
            • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
            • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.

I appreciate your patience with the matter. Please let me know the results after attempting the above steps.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Irukandji, Today, 04:58 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Irukandji  
            Started by fitspressoburnfat, Today, 04:25 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes