Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to refresh symbol list in NT7?

Greetings,

I'm having a problem with all the March contracts not loading. I can select them to be included in the instrument manager, but when I attempt to bring any of them up in a chart I receive the following message..."Error on loading chart data for ... "NT data server does not support this instrument, no data available." This is happening with MES, MNQ, ES, NQ, etc (all the March 21 contracts.)

To this point I have rebooted my router, cleaned the folders under the BD folder and rebooted NT. I am using NT 7.0 1000.40. If I recall correctly there is a way to update/refresh the symbol list in the instrument manager, or maybe there is another way to resolve this.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

DSF

I see that you're running an older version of NinjaTrader 7. The newer version contains many critical updates to the database. Please update NinjaTrader 7 and reset your instruments. This will likely resolve the symptom you're reporting:

First, to update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
    • First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
    • Click on the link: https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    • Enter your license key and press Submit
    • Under 'Prior Releases' select the version next to 'NinjaTrader 7' to begin your download.
    • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
    Lastly, to reset your instruments, please follow the steps below:
    • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
    • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
    • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connectio

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post geddyisodin