Sequence contains no matching elemet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sequence contains no matching elemet

A third-party indicator is displaying "Sequence contains no matching element" when loading ES 03-21. This error did not appear on ES 12-20, nor does it appear on MES 03-21. I'm running NT 7.0.1000.42. I Reset Instruments, but the error persists. Any suggestion?

To clarify, an ES 03-21 chart works without issue if you're not using the specific third-party indicator? If you haven't tested this yet, please load a 'clean' 1-minute ES 03-21 chart with no templates, add-ons, or indicators.

Did you restart NinjaTrader after resetting your instruments? For your reference, here are the reset instrument steps:
    • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
    • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
    • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.
    Have you contacted the developer about this message? If so, what did they report? If not, please do so now and let me know what they report.

Comment

The error does not affect the chart, only the indicator itself fails on ES 03-21, but not on ES 12-20 nor on MES 03-21.

Yes, I restarted NT after Reset Instruments. Have not contacted developer.

If I delete ES through the Instrument Manager, will Reset Instruments restore it?

Comment

I'd like to wait until you hear back from the developer to take any further steps. If it's only affecting the custom add-on, I would be surprised if the issue was with the instrument settings.

With that said, yes, if you delete any built-in instrument, resetting instruments will restore default instruments with their default settings.

Comment

FWIW - Deleting ES and Reset Instruments resolved the issue. I think what happened is I manually added ES 03-21 before I updated to V42. I even though I reviewed it and compared it to the other ES months, there must have been something wrong.

Thanks for your replies!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post junkone
          by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
          12 responses