M2K Data error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M2K Data error

I updated NT to the new version yesterday. The charts were plotting correctly for M2K until I actually put in an order. Then it put the tic size as 1980.I went to the instrument manager, removed and edited the tic value tot he correct .01 size but still get this error and an incorrect chart display.

I have tried resetting the instrument database and the NT 7 database. No luck

This seems pretty specific to the update and contract roll. Any ideas?

It seems something prevented NinjaTrader from properly updating such as NinjaTrader may have been running during the update.

To resolve this please uninstall and reinstall NinjaTrader then reset your instruments. Following these steps will not affect your data, settings, configuration, NinjaScripts, Workspaces, etc.
    • First, save your license key to a document
    • You can locate your license key by going to Help> License Key
    • Now, exit NinjaTrader and uninstall NinjaTrader within Windows Control Center
    • Once uninstalled you can re-download NinjaTrader from the link below:
    • Paste your license key > Select Submit
    • Download and then run the installer

After the reinstall, please follow the steps below to reset your instruments:
    • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
    • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
    • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That worked until I placed an order. Then I got these. I posted a log as well. Can someone please send me a link to previous NT7 before this update. These instruments worked fine until this update.

Comment

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2877907 ATTN Tyler
        Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes