Cant load historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant load historical data

Hello! Have problem with data on 6E 03-21.
    Problem: after re-opening NT chart starting without previous bars and new bars only start appearing without any historical data.
    Tried:
    -Re-install new version NT
    -Re-install .NET framework
    - Deleting DB

Have Win7.
    Real-time data comes in but where any last minute?

Hello patron62,

I removed the log and trace files from your post as it can contain sensitive information.

Unfortunately Windows 7 is not supported anymore by Microsoft and therefore is not supported by NinjaTrader. Please install NinjaTrader in Windows 8 or later. See the installation guide at the link below.

Once NinjaTrader 7 is installed in Windows 8 or later, please proceed as follows to solve the issue.
    • First, please make a copy of the license key entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key as you need it to download NinjaTrader.
    • Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down.
    • Download and install the latest NinjaTrader 7 version from the link below.
      https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    Once you have the latest version installed, please reset your instruments following the steps below:
    • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
    • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
    • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.
    You should now be able to load historical data for 03-21 expiry months in NinjaTrader 7.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Unfortunately Windows 7 is not supported anymore by Microsoft and therefore is not supported by NinjaTrader. Please install NinjaTrader in Windows 8 or later. See the installation guide at the link below.
      TQ a lot. I will try it.

Comment

Why Nt7 requires windows 8 while NT8 no? NT8 works perfectly on Win7 on my machine but NT7 1000.42 has several issues. Is there any way to go around it? I have to much software on my pc to switch to Windows8-Windows10 big brother operating system. Thank you.

Comment

Unfortunately not, we don't support NinjaTrader on Windows 7. Windows 7 is not supported anymore by Microsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
            Unfortunately not, we don't support NinjaTrader on Windows 7. Windows 7 is not supported anymore by Microsoft.
            Hello! It's me patron62. IDK how to reset my password because faced with problem on reseting "Server can't respond.."

About my question: on Windows 8 same problem. Nothing changed. I asked some guys with NT 7 today: they have Win7 and the program works normally.

What can I do next?

Comment

Hello patron62,

Did you reset the instruments in NinjaTrader 7 after you installed it in Windows 8? If not, please do so and you should load historical data for the 03-21 expiry month.

Am I correct you see version 7.0.1000.42 at Control Center-->Help-->About?

If the issue remains, please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files in an email.
              • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
              • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
              • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to "platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com".
              • Put 'Att Jason, 2878668' in the subject field of the email.
              • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Comment

Here all steps and version NT:
                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby