YM 09-20 GLOBEX no carrega les dades i sense volum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YM 09-20 GLOBEX no carrega les dades i sense volum

Algú em pot ajudar?. Amb Ninja Trader 7 i operant amb el Market Replay, a partir del dia 18-09-2020, després de descarregar el dia, a les 15:30 h. apertura americana, el Bar Timer no es mou i pràcticament no hi ha volum. He fet una reparació de la base de dades i un reset dels instruments, i també reiniciat Ninja, però és inútil, a partir d'aquí en el gràfic només surten veles doji i sense volum. Tinc el contracte ben seleccionat, 3er trimestre de 2020, YM 09-20. no sé pas a que pot ser. Gràcies.

Hola Antoni,

Gracias por escribirnos hoy.

Tenemos capacidad limitada para proporcionar soporte para los forums en español o catalán, sin embargo, hemos encontrado que este sitio https://www.deepl.com/es/translator puede traducir el inglés al español con buena calidad. Por favor copie nuestra respuesta y luego navegue al sitio que le colocamos para pegar la respuesta en el cuadro hacia la izquierda.

First, I would check to ensure that you have the appropriate days downloaded that you are trying to replay.

To download replay data:
    • Select the File menu in the Control Center, select the menu item Utilities and select Download Replay Data... The Download Replay Data window appears.
    • Select the instrument and date of the desired replay data and press the OK button to begin the download
    Once you have downloaded the days you wish to replay, connect to the 'Playback Connection' and select the time frame for the Market Replay Data you would like to view. NinjaTrader windows will only display data for instruments and times you have data available.

You can check what data you have available by right-clicking on the Market Replay controls and selecting 'Available data'. Data will only be displayed within the selected time frame.

I have provided a publicly available link below to our Help Guide that goes over Market Replay.Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post junkone
    by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
    12 responses
    0 likes