how to import templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to import templates

I would like to use a template developed by a colleague, who also uses Ninja. Getting the script, in which folder do I have to put it and how to make it working with my Ninja charts?

If you have received a chart template from a colleague, you need to put it in the following folder.

My Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\templates\charts

*Please make sure that the template was created in the same NT version you are running.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The template was developed in NT 6 and I am running NT 6.5. Isn't there a way to take it into NT6.5? Thank you for the support

Comment

Unfortunately this is not supported.

You can try and import the template on your own risk, however if you experience any issues we suggest to use a template created in the same version .
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ninjia / TPO

I have a new question: I am currently running NT 6.5 but not the last version and I want to parchase the Financial algoritm tool for TPO. I download it for a trial and it shows a very nusty problem: when using the TPO template the cross-hair cursor is flashing tremendously making its use impossible. At FINANcial algoritm they told my it happens by some clients and they do not know why. I am asking you if you have an idea why ( i know that it is another product but maybe you have come across of the problem in different contexts) and if there are other company producing TPO for Ninjia.
          Thank you in advance for any kind of answer that would help me. I need TPO for my strategy and don't know how to do

Angela

Comment

Hello Angela,

The behavior could be related to your video card. I suggest to test the same setup on a different PC that uses a different video card and check if the issue persists.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
            Started by chartchart, 05-19-2021, 04:14 PM
            3 responses
            1 like