chart wont load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chart wont load

Hi all , I opened a new chart from the control center and nothing comes up . I have the data coming in and another chart in the same market that is running fine . Sometimes when I open up NT with charts already set up the charts load slowly especially with tick data but now when I opened a new chart it doesnt load at all . The log shows no errors and the data is coming in normally , what should I try ??

thanks in advance for the help

Hello,

Please delete all files in Documents>NinjaTrader 6.5>workspaces, then retest it.

You probably have a corrupt workspace which is caused by power outages and not disconnecting from your connection prior to closing down NT.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK , I'll try that and remember for future reference .

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight View Post
        Hi all , I opened a new chart from the control center and nothing comes up . I have the data coming in and another chart in the same market that is running fine . Sometimes when I open up NT with charts already set up the charts load slowly especially with tick data but now when I opened a new chart it doesnt load at all . The log shows no errors and the data is coming in normally , what should I try ??

thanks in advance for the help
        This is a problem in the latest version of Ninja as same thing happened to me for 2 days and had numerous NT crashes when I tried to reload the historical data this event only happened with the ES contract so so far and any new ES tick chart that I try to create doesn't work.

Please check your latest version with ES tick charts as it makes NT crashes.

Comment

The same for me with the ES Larry . I am still struggling with this and tried restarting my pc then open NT then repair database then close any open workspaces then open new charts and its been working .

Comment

Hi Starrynight,

If you are still experiencing irregularities with the loading of your charts please send an e-mail to support at NinjaTrader dot com so we can assist you further.
            MichaelNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by itrader46, Today, 09:04 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post itrader46  
            Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
            0 responses
            1 view