Cannot Import Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Import Indicator

Hi, I am new to the forum. I tried to import the *.zip file, but it tell me that this is written for an older version of NT. Is it possible to get an updated one?

Welcome to the forums t-tom!

Please be sure to open new threads to open new inquiries. I have moved this post from an existing NinjaTrader 7 Indicator Development forum to the NinjaTrader 7 forum as this involves importing a script rather than developing/programming an indicator.

This error is seen when importing an indicator from an older version of NinjaTrader which is not compatible with the current version. Are you importing a NinjaTrader 7 indicator into NinjaTrader 8? If that is the case, please post such questions to the NinjaTrader 8 Platform Technical Support forum. We can move this thread if that is the case.

You may check the User App Share for free indicators, and you may find a ready made version of the indicator that you can import onto the platform. If a free version is not available and you would like more information on NinjaScript Consulting services to have someone convert the indicator for you, please let us know and we can have a colleague share more information.

The link above is publicly available.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Waxavi
    by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM