Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM Strategy on average fill price

Hello,
    How do I get an ATM strategy to work on the average price of multiple fills? For instance, I want an 8 tick stop and and an 8 tick profit target:

Sell 1 @ 938.00, orders would be buy stop @ 940 and limit bid @ 936
    Sell 1 @ 939.00 exits should now be buy stop @ 940.50 and limit bid @ 936.50

etc, etc.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

I am not sure I understand completely. Your second entry is not 8 profit target and 8 profit target.

If you are trying to get the profit targets and stop loss to place on different prices each time you scale in: right click the DOM>Properties>ATM Strategy selection mode, andd change it to:
    KeepSelectedAtmStrategyTemplateOnOrderSubmission
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

If I enter the market on a scale, with two entries. the first is a short @ 938 and the second is a short @ 939, I now have an average price of 938.50.

My ATM strategy has a profit target of 8 ticks and stop loss of 8 ticks in the emini S&P, which is 2 points.

The first trade entry generates a buy stop loss order @ 940, which is 8 ticks or points points above the entry and a buy limit order of 8 ticks or two points below the entry.

The market then rallies 4 ticks or 1 point higher. I am using the same ATM strategy on the DOM. I want the 8 tick stop and 8 tick profit taregt to now reflect my average short price of 938.50: hence, the stop should move to 940.50 and limit buy to 936.50.

How do I make the ATM strategy automatically adjust based upon average price of the position?

Comment

Hello,

This is not supported. The order are sent seperately so they will work independently of eachother.

However it is very easy to move your stops and targets using single click modification. This link provides more information:
        DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by TraderG23, 12-08-2023, 07:56 AM
        9 responses
        1 like
        Last Post Gavini
        by Gavini

Started by oviejo, Today, 12:28 AM
        0 responses