Charts not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts not updating

I have tried resetting my connection and everything, I have an Ninjatrader 7.0.1000.42 (Multi-Broker Live)

My control center bid and ask is changing price but my chart is staying on the same bar that it was loaded on. Please Help!
    Attached Files

Hello minotti1,

Thanks for your post.

I first suggest checking what you have entered for the Session Template in the chart's Data Series window as this would filter what data comes up on the chart. Please also check the End Date settings as well. (Chart > Right Click > Data Series)

If this does not resolve the issue, please perform an Instrument Reset. To reset your instruments please follow the steps below:
    • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
    • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
    • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.
    If the issue persists after taking the steps above, please reply back with a screenshot of the chart's Data Series window.

We look forward to assisting.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by zacharydw00, Today, 11:13 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post zacharydw00  
    Started by luxurious_04, Today, 10:55 PM
    0 responses