Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders rejected with TWS

Hello,

I use NT strategies to automatically send trades to IB"s TWS. This has worked perferctly for the last 3 months. However, last week I upgraded to NT version 6.5.1000.7 and I have had a couple of trades rejected by the TWS (one yesterady and one today).

The error message I get is the following: "Error processing request: -'sb' : cause -jextend.sb.es(sb.java:1027) (322) affected Order: Buy 1 Market". Yesterday's trade was on GC (Nymex) and todays on CL. I contacted IB, but they told me that the trade did not reach their servers. I checked the audit trail in the TWS and this order does not apper i.e. the order was never acnowledged as received by the TWS. Thus, I guess this is an issue with the interaction between the TWS and NT.

I use TWS build 887.2

Can you please help? regards, Oscar

Hello Oscar,

Are you able to submit orders discretionary for the CL and GC or receive data for these instruments in NinjaTrader?

The error message comes from IB, I suggest to contact them and check what the error indicates.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

well the problem is that the TWS did not receive the order. The error is originated by the information submitted by NT on the API. IB support told me that for them there was no trade at all since it never reached their servers.

I have used intensively the NT-TWS ATI with the previous NT versions and I never had a single problem. This problem appeared twice after I upgraded this weekend to version 6.5.1000.7. What is the TWS version is compatible with NT? is still build 887.2? Have there been any changes between version 6.5.1000.6 and 7 that could explain this issue?

When this problem arised I was not in front of my computer and I was not able to check if discretionary orders go through.
      For the RT data, I do not use the TWS, I use eSignal; thus I do not know if there are issues with reception from IB when the error occurs.

Regards,

Comment

The recommended TWS version with NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.7 is still version 887.

As far as I know there are no changes in the new version that could explain the rejection.

Could you please connect to IB only and check if you receive data for these instruments.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes