AUtomated strategy for sell ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUtomated strategy for sell ?

Does anyone knows an automated strategy for sale ? (if possible, SP500 scalping with low drawdown).
    I ve looked at all Ninja Partners but they mostly sell indicators or systems.
    thanks

Strategy for sale

Originally posted by kissandfly View Post
    Does anyone knows an automated strategy for sale ? (if possible, SP500 scalping with low drawdown).
    I ve looked at all Ninja Partners but they mostly sell indicators or systems.
    thanks
    I have a couple that I have been considering selling. How much are you planning on trading with, and what is your price range for purchasing? I just realized that this post is several years old. Let me know if you are still looking for something.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Adamdetx View Post
      I have a couple that I have been considering selling. How much are you planning on trading with, and what is your price range for purchasing? I just realized that this post is several years old. Let me know if you are still looking for something.
      I am sure that the thinking of the original poster was to find out how to 'define and implement a strategy for selling a position'. I think you have posted a reply that offer a 'strategy for selling for a fee'. Am I correct in your interpretation?

If so, can you please provide the backtest data for 2008-2009 and 2011-12?

Also, can you please post a price point or range if you can for this strategy? Also, will the strategy be open to modification (source code), and is this written in C++ or is this something that is just using the NinjaWizard?

Thanks much.

Kenny

Comment

Kenny, I'll post the backtest data that you requested soon. The strategy is written using ninjatrader, so it is written in C# through their editor. I'm sure it could be edited just as easily in VB. As for the price point it would vary depending on whether I leave the strategy unlocked and open or if I sell it locked. I have a couple of strategies that I am considering selling as I mentioned in a prior post. Could you expound a little on your needs so that I can provide you with the backtest data for a strategy that suits you?

Comment

Kenny, I'll post the backtest data that you requested soon. The strategy is written using ninjatrader, so it is written in C# through their editor. I'm sure it could be edited just as easily in VB. As for the price point it would vary depending on whether I leave the strategy unlocked and open or if I sell it locked. I have a couple of strategies that I am considering selling as I mentioned in a prior post. Could you expound a little on your needs so that I can provide you with the backtest data for a strategy that suits you?
          Thanks Adamdetx.

I am brand new to automated strategies, and am working on using the automated system for ETFs of any kind. QQQ, DIA, SPY or even the more volatile 2x and 3x ones would work for me. My account is very small, but that is why Automated Trading would work to prove out its worth. I am not into C++ or VB, so if you keep the system closed (low price for the sale), versus open (for modifications) with a higher price tag, it would work well in general with any investor. I am open to trying this on other vehicles, including options since I have traded them, but not able to be in front of computers all day anymore. Thanks.

Comment

Kenny, the strategies that I have created are for futures contracts, most often I create them for the E-mini S&P contract or ES. I have one that I would be willing to sell for $1000 locked. It takes one trade 2-3 times a week. The strategy is very simple to use as you just start it running on NinjaTrader and it will enter and exit trades according to the signals I have programmed. Do you currently use NinjaTrader?

-Adam.

Comment

Kenny, the strategies that I have created are for futures contracts, most often I create them for the E-mini S&P contract or ES. I have one that I would be willing to sell for $1000 locked. It takes one trade 2-3 times a week. The strategy is very simple to use as you just start it running on NinjaTrader and it will enter and exit trades according to the signals I have programmed. Do you currently use NinjaTrader?

-Adam.
              Thanks Adam. I have been a ThinkorSwim user till now......I also have never entered the Futures market as yet, although my buddy is telling me that ES trading is the best option of all to trade since it is so liquid.

Please share the backtest data and I will definitely be reviewing it in detail. I am brand new to NT7 since my venture into Automated Trading just started although I do not feel like going through all of the gyrations of programming to get to the end goal.

Are you a trend based system developer with additional caveats? Can you please share some details of the system, and how well it does in bull and bear moves.

Thanks.

Kenny

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by DawnTreader, 05-08-2024, 05:58 PM
              7 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by sgordet, Today, 05:24 AM
              0 responses