Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I have a strategy that works. I want to go live with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) What would I need to do? Buy the platform for $1000 or rent it? Then its just a small commission?
    2) Say I dont have the margin/capital needed to trade futures (I dont think I have access, I can only see futures, it wont let me see regular equities data). Then how much is the capital requirements on micros I wonder?
    Like "M6A" is only $0.75 but how much would it really be?

3) figured it out
    4) Where do I buy the platform?
    5) I understand my orders wont be routed to TD Ameritrade? It'll just be run through the continuum/broker?
    6) Will I be allowed to trade regular s&p equities with owning the platform?
    thanks!
    Last edited by ezrollin; 09-28-2021, 11:54 PM.

Hello ezrollin,

As this is not a programming question and is not related to the previous thread, I have moved this to the NinjaTrader 7 Platform Technical Support section of the forums.
    The originating thread can be found here.

As a heads up, you will not be able to connect to TD Ameritrade with NinjaTrader 7. This only works with NinjaTrader 8. This means you will have re-write your custom script for NinjaTrader 8.

Below is a link to the connection guide.

To run the strategy and have this trade a live account you would need to purchase either a leased license or a lifetime live license key. Pricing is on the pricing page of the website. You can buy a license key for the NinjaTrader platform from the ninjatrader.com website under Platform -> Pricing. Below is a direct link.
    Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.

I cannot tell you about margin requirements. Please contact your broker (or broker you are interested in) to discuss anything related to your brokerage account.
    If you would like to contact the NinjaTrader Brokerage email brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com.
    If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

You can buy a license key for the NinjaTrader platform from the ninjatrader.com website under Platform -> Pricing. Below is a direct link.
    Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.

Orders will be routed to the brokerage you are connected to. If you are connected to Interactive Brokers, and have that live account selected in the Account drop-down orders will go to that account. If you are connected to TDA with NinjaTrader 8 and have that live account selected in the Account drop-down orders will go to TDA. If you have NinjaTrader Brokerage connected, and have that live account selected, orders will go to NinjaTrader Brokerage. Trading live does require a live license key.

Below is a link to the connection guides.

And a link to the product types each connection type supports.

Yes, the NinjaTrader Platform supports Equities, Futures, and Forex trading.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by drewski1980, Today, 08:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post drewski1980  
    Started by rdtdale, Yesterday, 01:02 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes