Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Stop loss did not executed which lead me to a big loss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop loss did not executed which lead me to a big loss.

I have a long position on ES and NQ with a Stop loss set, ES position was closed when the price hits to stop loss. but NQ's Stop loss was not hit and I had a big loss because I need to close my entry manually.

I am wondering why my stop loss was not hit, is this a problem with Ninja Trader or exchange?

Hello SyedZaidi,

Thanks for your post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.
    If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
    • Email: orders [@] ninjatrader [dot] com
    Please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Were these simulated or live trades? If live, who is your broker?
    • When did this most recently occur?
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put '3420395 - Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.

Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Skifree
    by Skifree

Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
    0 responses