Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Cannot connect to Ninjatrader Continuum (Incorrect username or password)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot connect to Ninjatrader Continuum (Incorrect username or password)

Hey guys,

So I have been using the same login for over a month and now it has stopped working. I cannot connect in either NinjaTrader 7 or 8. I checked my e-mails and have no messages regarding any expiring service or payment failures. Not sure why it stopped.

Hello Kaizobi,

Thank you for writing in.

Please remember that the NinjaTrader Platform Support team are not licensed brokers so we have absolutely no access to your official account information or credentials.

Please reach out to your broker directly and verify that your account is active and ready to be connected to:
    • Only your broker has access to your underlying account and information and would be able to verify if it is expected for the account to be able to connect

If your broker verifies that the account is active and should be able to be connected to, then there would be something on the local computer preventing the connection.
    • If this is the case, restart the Modem, Router, and PC and then try to connect again

If you reach out to your broker and they say the connection should work and you have tried restarting everything but the connection is still not establishing, please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com and include your log and trace files so we may look into what is preventing you from connecting:
    • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder or "NinjaTrader 7' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to Platform Support
    • Enter the Subject: Clayton ATTN 3468538
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post sarafuenonly123  
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes