Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Need Help Forced Upgrade performed - resulted in strange behavior & lost workspaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Forced Upgrade performed - resulted in strange behavior & lost workspaces

When I upgraded I was unable to use my old shortcut to start Ninja. I used the other available one. Everything worked well on the first day.

Everything started well on the 2nd day (April 13). The I was unable to open the control center after a few hours. All other functionality seemed fine. Got some message about not being able to use my workspace because it was not created in Ninja 7 (this is impossible).

Now I can't open my workspaces.

When I upgraded to the latest 7 the message said everything would remain the same.

I backed up before I upgraded.

Can you help me recover my workspaces and get things going again?

Pls let me know what info you need from me that will be helpful.

Thanks.

Hello kmpc1,

Thank you for your post.

I understand you backed up before the update. Before attempting to restore the backup, I would like to review your diagnostic files to better understand what occurred and to ensure the update was successful. Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to a support ticket so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 7' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to the following email address: platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com
      • Please include the following information in the subject line: Support Forum ATTN Emily 3569026
      • Please include a link to this forum post in the body of the email
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Max238
    by Max238

Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
    1 response