Lines from a stock chart appear in chart for a different stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lines from a stock chart appear in chart for a different stock

I have noticed a problem with the charting in Ninja Trader.

I have created a watch list of stocks in the Market Analyzer and also created a daily chart linked to the market analyzer so that I can view the chart for the selected stock. This way I can select any stock in the Market Analyzer and immediately view the chart for the selected stock.

However there is a problem with annotations showing up for all symbols. If I annotate a chart for a particular stock (e.g. draw a few trend lines) the trend lines appear for all the other symbols.

I have attached a screen shot where I have drawn trend lines in the BECN chart which show up in the TRLG chart.

This is definitely a bug. Shouldn't the lines be tied to the symbol and not show up for every symbol.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bi9foot View Post
    I have noticed a problem with the charting in Ninja Trader.

I have created a watch list of stocks in the Market Analyzer and also created a daily chart linked to the market analyzer so that I can view the chart for the selected stock. This way I can select any stock in the Market Analyzer and immediately view the chart for the selected stock.

However there is a problem with annotations showing up for all symbols. If I annotate a chart for a particular stock (e.g. draw a few trend lines) the trend lines appear for all the other symbols.

I have attached a screen shot where I have drawn trend lines in the BECN chart which show up in the TRLG chart.

This is definitely a bug. Shouldn't the lines be tied to the symbol and not show up for every symbol.
    Hello Bi9foot,

Thank you for your post.

I am unable to reproduce on my end. Try removing any custom indicators you have and attempt with new, clean charts.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    24 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post spwizard  
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes