X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick problem

I continue to have
    Kinetick (login failed)
    Kinetick Adapter L1Worker: System Format Exception.Input string was not in a correct format
    Best Regards Roberto
    I have these problem from yesterday Saturday 23 July to today Sunday 24 July

Mail to support server to NT
    Unable to upload attachment files to support server.Please try again later. E-mail will be sent out regardless: the remote server returned an error 234 Proceed with negotiation.

I can confirm this is an issue on my end as well. I sent a ticket to Kinetick, but it is the weekend, so no response has been given.

Comment

good to know I am not the only one. But I would like to know if it is a general problem
      Regards Roberto

Comment

Froggy when you began to have these problems

Comment

Same problem here. Cannot connect to Kinetick datafeed, but receive error message

Socket write failed in 'L1 worker': 'Input string was not in a correct format.'

Comment

Apologies for the late response. I have had the issues since Saturday morning (approx. 07/24/2022 @ 0720 CST) with continuation to now.

Comment

I have the same problem.

Comment

I have the same issue. Still not working

Comment

I'm running into the same issue. Is there a trouble ticket we can refer to? Do we contact Kinetick direcly?

Comment

Hi here is the feedback from Kinetic

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Kinetick.

We are aware the Kinetick accounts are currently unable to connect within the NinjaTrader platform. We have identified an update from our service provider and we are working with their development team to restore connectivity through the Kinetick API. I will provide an update via email once I have additional information.

We understand that the highest priority is for you to have a quality market data feed to start trading day on Monday. As a result, we can recommend a temporary workaround to connect to your Kinetick subscription using the IQFeed API. You can use your existing username and password for Kinetick to set up a connection to IQFeed by following the instructions in the link that I have provided below:
                    You must have IQFeed Client Software version 6.1.0.20 installed before completing these steps - Download

If you no longer have access to your Kinetick password, then you can use the following link to reset the password:
                    Note: if you reset your password using the above link, you will also need to update the password within your Kinetick connection.

I hope to have an update soon that the underlying issue with Kinetick has been resolved.

Kinetick Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post PaulMohn  
                    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes