Chart Trader Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader Questions

I'm trading a 2250 Volume Chart of ES and have a few questions about Chart Trader:

Is there a way to have muliple break even points on two seperate discresionary trades?

When holding runners, can I have stops and targets in place (sometimes 20 - 30 points above or below the market) WITHOUT affecting the scaling of my chart?

Thanks!
    lawyse
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Affordable Indicators

Hello,

1 ) Unfortunately there is only one opportunity to use the auto break even, however the trailing stop can work similar to a break even.

2 ) This is certainly possible as well, if you are having problems with this please left click and drag your mouse upon the y-axis to adjust if necessary.

MichaelNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

1. Michael, I think you misunderstood my question. When I am holding contracts from a previous trade, and enter a new trade, the breakeven is displayed based on averaging all the contracts. This, in turn, is basically a useless breakeven point to me, because I'm holding a runner from the previous trade and am more concerned about the status of the current trade, and it's contracts only.

2. Yes, I know how to drag and scale a chart. But, you cannot zoom in more than the various orders. Therefore, they can mess up your scaling if they are way above or below the market. Do you understand? Basically, can I turn off "auto scale" for the Chart Trader... am I making sense?

Thanks!
      lawyse
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Affordable Indicators

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Haiasi, Today, 06:53 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM