Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Does ninjatrader have spread on futures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does ninjatrader have spread on futures?

Hello NT support and traders

Does ninjatrader have spread? Can I set TP and SL at any price I want regardless of bid-ask levels? Because I faced this issue with famous futures broker and felt I was trading on CFDs except I was paying higher . Someone told me you don't I just want confirmation before i get deeper and pay my programmer to code and automate my strategy

Best wishes

There is a spread only when there is a difference between best bid and best offer which is almost always but it is not like CFD's with artificial spread, where the last price needs to go past your order price + spread.

the actual effect of spread on futures is very different from CFDs etc, on futures you will be in the order que and if enough people are there to fill your order you will get filled, on most CFD's you will only get filled if the price goes past your price by the spread distance on limit orders.

you should look at using strategy builder to build your strategy, it is easy to do and if you view code enough eventually you will be able to code it yourself if strategy builder becomes to limited.
    Last edited by BurnOutTrader; 08-10-2022, 10:46 PM.

Comment

thanks for your response but i tested ninjatrader it has 0 spread da and nght definitely only broker i can rely on with 0 spread. no rejection of orders not matter how tight limit orders from market entry. i deleted previous comment earlier since i mentioned another futures broker which is acting like cfd brokers in terms of wide spread.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rtwave
      by rtwave

Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes