Stock List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock List

Hi is there a stock list available. As in I have a list of stocks that I trade but I can't seem to show bid / offer day low.. day high etc all on a list? much like the IB Stock list (they call it Page). Thx in advance

Hello,

Please delete the stock instrument from you Instrument Manager master list (Tools>Instrument Manager>select the stock on the master list on the left, if it is listed>delete), then open a DOM and type in the stock symbol in the instrument field>enter on your keyboard.

The above will add the stock to your master list in the Instrument manager (called on-the-fly) and now be available to you for adding to your Default list using the "<" button.

Alternatively you could add a stock list using these steps:
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ben.... how do i get the DOM?
      I only have Dynamic and Super DOM... neither of which have the ability to display a "list of stocks" which is really what I'm looking for. I want my page of stocks.. and then link it to my charts. Thx

Comment

actually is there a way to link a page on Interactive Brokers to the charts?

Comment

Hello,

You can list as many stocks as you want after you have added them to your master instrument list in the instrument manager (using the on-the-fly method) then add those to your default list as described below.

You can chart stocks that you get in IB on NT. I do not understand what you mean by "link".

Comment

Hi Ben,

WHat i meant is how do i view the list in control center? I click file > new > SuperDOM and it doesn't work?

Also by linking i meant if i click on a symbol in IB... anyway I can have it link to a NT chart?
            Thx in advance

Comment

Hi Any help would be really appreciated. Or if someone can just tell me how I can display a list of stocks w/ that updates live that'd be fantastic too thanks.

Comment

can anyone pls help tell me what I do to display a list of instruments in ninja trader? I want a list of stocks that I trade to be shown... w/ bid / offer... day high low etc..

Comment

Hi,

You might want to take a look at the Market Analyzer:

Let me know if this is what you're looking for.
                  Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Vincent thank you very much for your help. That was actually what I'm looking for. I now however have a separate question.

I have a list of about 200 stocks that I change constantly. Is there anyway that I can click the stock in IB and it would load up on a chart in NT? If not IB... can Excel link to charts in IB?

Basically similar to how you click on a stock in Market Analyzer and it loads up.. anyway I can do this on IB or Excel?

Comment

Unfortunately this is not supported.
                      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi thanks for your help. If that's the case.. what's the easiest way to input a bunch of tickers? preferably in list format?

eg. if I have C, JPM, WFC, etc etc...
                        how can i input it fast and efficiently?

Comment

Hello,

The quickest way to add an instrument to your master list is to just type it in the instrument field in the DOM then hit enter for each instrument you want.

Then go to Tools>Instrument Manager and use the "<" key to add each of them to your default instrument list.

Then once you have done this the instruments will be available in all aspects of NT via your default list.

This link will help:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post cre8able  
                          Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
                          3 responses