Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Platform Help

Hello,

I have already sent email regarding this issue and I am still waiting for a response for the past 2 days. I am getting the following error message anytime I import a ninjascript file. Why am I getting this error? How to fix this? Right now, I am not able to import any ninjascript files. Need urgent help.

Error: Import Failed.

Thank you,

Agassi.
    Attached Files

I am running whatever the latest version of NT right now. I have also tried to repair NT but I am still getting this error.

Comment

Hello agassi,

Thank you very much for your post.

This error indicates the script cannot be imported as it is not compatible with the current version and would affect it negatively. NinjaTrader then blocks the installation.

Please reach out to the developer of this script in this regard. If they experience any issues updating it, they can also reach out to us directly.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
      Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi NinjaTrader_Manfred Here is my situation:

I have 2 PCs and run NT on both. I was able to import the script in 1 machine but not the other. It looks like right now, I am not able to import any scripts at all. I have created a ticket and was asked to email platform support the script. But my gmail is blocking me from sending any scripts. Please help. Let me know what or how I can send you or the platform support the script for analysis. I have tried to import 2 scripts. I can confirm that i was able to install 1 script in 1 machine but not the other. So l would like to send you or platform support the 1 script which I was able to install it in 1 PC but not the other.

Comment

Hello agassi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

If you are already in contact with our team in this regard, please let them know you're having issues sending this script, they can then best assist you with alternative ways of uploading it.

If the import works on one but not another platform, I would also ensure that both are using the same version number, as it might be possible to e.g. import it on an older or outdated version.

If you have not yet heard back from our team or have further questions, please let me know!
          Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post eDanny
          by eDanny

Started by proptrade13, Today, 11:06 AM
          0 responses