Buy to cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy to cover

Buy to cover must not execute if position is not short.... this need to be addressed..

I have read the other posts and it is inhibiting my abilities.

Hello Dudley,

Unfortunately, NinjaTrader 7 is no longer in active development and we are no longer considering new feature requests or changes for NinjaTrader 7. Main development has shifted to our flagship platform NinjaTrader 8. This does mean updates from brokerages, data feeds, or operating systems that require an update in NinjaTrader will not be implemented in NinjaTrader 7 and may cause an interruption in service.

While there is not a set ETA for the complete discontinuation of NinjaTrader 7, we highly recommend transitioning to NinjaTrader 8 as soon as possible before NinjaTrader 7 reaches its end of life to prevent interruption of service.

Click below to download NinjaTrader 8.
    NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

May I confirm you are able to reproduce this behavior with NinjaTrader 8.0.26.1?

To confirm, this is a NinjaScript Strategy generated order from a NinjaScript you have coded yourself, is this correct?

Is this the managed or unmanaged approach?

What order method is generating the order?

May I have debugging output from TraceOrders, a Print() of the order object from OnOrderUpdate(), and a print of the position object and marketPosition from OnPositionUpdate()?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses