Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Trader Brokerage Continuum data with NT7

Hi,

I am trying to connect my Ninja Trader brokerage Continuum data feed which I use normally with Ninja Trader 8 to NinjaTrader version 7.0 1000.35

and am getting the message: "Login failed. Unable to connect to the remote server"

please help
    thanks

Hello suraj,

Thank you very much for your post.

NinjaTrader 7 versions prior to 7.0.1000.43 are no longer able to access our servers. Please update NinjaTrader to resolve this error.

To do this, please first retrieve your license key under Help > License Key, before downloading the newest version below:

Once the newest version has been installed, please also follow the steps below to reset your instruments, this ensures that all information has been updated:
    • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
    • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
    • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you for choosing NinjaTrader!​
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Manfred, thanks for the info - unfortunately I am trying to use a legacy indicator and system which was not updated to run beyond the NT7 version above. So will have to find a data feed that works with NT7 version 7.0 1000.35 - pl. let me know of any data feed that will work with this version. thanks.

Comment

Hello suraj,

This version is from 2017 and would not be compatible with most providers. To my knowledge, at least CQG, Continuum, eSignal, and Rithmic would be affected, all of which have received significant updates since and require a newer platform version.

As this version also has known errors I would highly suggest contacting the developer of the script directly to ensure it is being updated to be compatible with the newer versions.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Brevo
        by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
        0 responses