Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Kinetick Service

Hello,
    Since Saturday I have not been able to log in to Kinetick. My log in data is correct. What is going on? thank you in advance. Click image for larger version

Name:	login.png
Views:	174
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1223432

Good afternoon, All of a sudden when connecting to Kinetick I get an error stating Unable to login. Please check your user name/password (Logon failed) I double checked them and they are correct, I then reset my password and still the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ryan

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Comment

You can download IQFeeds client, and put in your Kinetick username/password and create the new connection in NT8. It will connect.

Comment

Is IQFeeds a program I download from the web or do I just use the IQ connection in NT8?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolyn View Post
            Is IQFeeds a program I download from the web or do I just use the IQ connection in NT8?
            You'll need to go to iqfeed.net and download their client. Once you have that downloaded, then you'll make the connection in NT8.

Comment

Thank you very much. I downloaded the IQ Feed app. I also got NT8 connect to the IQ feed. Its working. Again, thank you!

Comment

Thank you so much! I figured it out and it worked. Needed to download IQFeed software onto my computer and then follow the directions:

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Kinetick.

We are aware the Kinetick accounts are currently unable to connect within the NinjaTrader platform. We have identified an update from our service provider and we are working with their development team to restore connectivity through the Kinetick API. I will provide an update via email once I have additional information.

We understand that the highest priority is for you to have a quality market data feed to start the trading day on Monday. As a result, we can recommend a temporary workaround to connect to your Kinetick subscription using the IQFeed API. You can use your existing username and password for Kinetick to set up a connection to IQFeed by following the instructions in the link that I have provided below:

https://www.ninjatrader.com/Connecti...nnection-Guide

If you no longer have access to your Kinetick password, then you can use the following link to reset the password:

Note: if you reset your password using the above link, you will also need to update the password within your Kinetick connection.

I hope to have an update soon that the underlying issue with Kinetick has been resolved.
                  Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Please try to logon again, I am able to logon now.
                    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This problem existed since at least Saturday morning. Was it necessary to have to wait until well into Monday's open to resolve it?

Comment

Hello Nolyn,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader and Kinetick.

I want to start by apologizing for this extended outage and any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We take this outage seriously and are currently working to ensure that we are able to identify and resolve these types of items in a faster and more reliable manner.

I appreciate your patience while we resolved this item and please let us know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
                        10 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Leafcutter  
                        Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
                        2 responses
                        0 likes