Synthetic Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synthetic Orders

I am using ATM strategy on Chart trader with Fixed stop and traget. Problem when order is filled on same second order exited with stop order even price was not close stop price.

According to broker its synthetic order. My question why stop order hit even price never reached even close to stop order?

Thanks

Hello laserjet,

I am not sure what is referred to by "synthetic order". I suspect the broker is referring to the fact OCO orders are located on your machine. More information can be found at the link below.
    Note: This information is relevant for NinjaTrader 7 only. For NinjaTrader 8, please click here (https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/where_do_your_orders_reside_.htm). CQG Orders in a state "Accepted" or "Working" are at the exchange. If the exchange does not support a specific order type, the

The market must have hit the price of the stop order for the connectivity provider you were connected with to receive real-time data. Could it be the market was very volatile upon submitting the order; the market moved so fast you did not notice the price was hit?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PhillT, Today, 02:16 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes