BUG: Order labels positioned incorrectly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG: Order labels positioned incorrectly

There seems to be a bug in the way the charts position the labels for orders. This if from a market replay. In the first chart, everything looks fine and the blue indicator for Go Long is in the correct position. It stays in the correct position until the moment the trade closes. You can see in the second image that once the trade is closed and I scroll back to the entry point, the Go Long indicator has shifted to the right one bar. When you look at where the trade fisnished, the same positioning bug appears, with the purple stop loss indicator appearing one bar to the right of where it should be.

Note:

The green bar indicates the entry point of the trade.
    The red bar indicates the stop level.
    The diamonds indicate the ask price.
    Attached Files

Hello,

I cannot reproduce this. Please provide me with:
    1) the exact steps to take to reproduce this behavior
    2) your strategy
    3) your replay file (Documents>NinjaTrader 6.5>db>data)
    4) your database file

And I will attempt to reproduce this. You can automatically send us your database via Help>Mail to Support and check "DataBase file" at the bottom then attach the other files using the "..." button.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ben,

The DB is 75Megs, so I don't think that will send. I've attached the strategy and the market replay file which should be enough to test it I think.

Connect to the market replay (26/11/08) and create a new 1 tick chart on $AUDUSD with no history (bars back = 0). Add the strategy 'Straddle 1'. Hit play and fast forward to about 7:25:00pm, you should see the first long trade entered with everything appearing correctly. Fast forward again to 7:32:11 and you will see the bug appear as the trade closes.

If that's not enough to test let me know and I will send the DB and everything once my connection gets uncapped again in the morning.

Thanks,
      Ben.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Please send the DB file via Help>Mail to support and reference the address to this thread. To send it just check the Database check box at the bottom of the email. I do need it, and it will send if you do it this way. Thank you.

Comment

I get an error saying that I can't connect to your smtp server (expecting 220, received 451, connect error 10051). I tried my own ISP smtp server as well and couldn't connect to that either.

Comment

Please try using the Test button and ensure you can get an email going. http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...6/MiscTab.html

Otherwise just go to My Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\db and zip up your NinjaTrader.mdb and email it to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com directly via your own email. Remember to mention this thread.
            Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yep, tried that. I can't get NT to connect to an smtp server. I've emailed you the database though from another client.

Comment

Hello,

I will wait for your email. So far I do not see your email in our support queue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                47 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post aligator  
                Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes