My charts are not Matching up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My charts are not Matching up...

I have been using Think or Swims charting service since I started trading and still use them sometimes even though I am now an avid user of the Ninja Charts. However, today when I went to backtest and compare both charting services, they did not match up at all ( the candles that is ). Like the 1:15 candle on Ninja was a totallydefferent candle than the 1:15 canle on Think or Swim. I know TorS charts are correct. Could I have changed a setting on Ninja to make it not line up candle for candle with TorS and where would I go to fix this? Thanks- Michael

NinjaTrader acts like a radio receiver in that we display data as it is provided.

Different data feed providers can produce different data. Please see the following link for more information.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hmmmmm

See, my Broker set me up with Patsystems since that I guess is who they use. Is Patsystems a good Data Feed provider ?? Thanks And could I switch Data Feed providers with another company for free ?

Comment

Patsystems is a good data feed that supports real-time data and historical daily data for future instruments.

Many supported broker partners use Patsystems as the data feed.

If you like to switch data feeds, I suggest to check with your broker if they can provide a different data feed supported with NinjaTrader.

If you would switch to a broker that uses a different supported data feed, please send an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with the request to change your live license to connect with the different data feed.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes