NT6 Chart Trader Properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT6 Chart Trader Properties

Is there anyway to change to Chart Trader properties default (e.g. have the width of the Stop Loss line = 1 instead of 2)?

Thanks

imported post

Guym,

Move your mouse overthe chart trader control on the right side of the chart, right click with your mouse to bring up the context menu, select the sub menu "Chart Trader Properties".

Find "Stop loss" property, expand it by pressing the "+" icon and chnage the width value to whatever value you want.

Then you can save this as a default template via right click in the chart area, select Templtes--> Save as Default.

Ray

RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Thanks Ray.

I'm not sure if this makes sense for everyone, but a suggestion might be to save the Chart Trader properties independently of the chart. That way the Chart Trader can be activated for any chart and have the same defaults .... I guess it really depends how folks use it. For me, since I work on a multi-timeframe basis, I prefer the Chart Trader to have the same look 'n feel no matter what Chart I open it on. I can do that now by saving it with the Chart Template but then it means that the Chart Trader is opened for any Chart that uses that template, and it requires that when using multiple templates, the Chart Trader settings need to be saved with each template ... later if a change is made to the Chart Trader default settings then it's necessary to go back and change all the Chart Templates that use Chart Trader .... can become quite a task.

Just a suggestion ...

Comment

imported post

Thanks for the suggestion.

Ray
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
        0 responses