volume charts completely wacked out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

volume charts completely wacked out

I signed with barcharts this morning . A minute ago a couple of volume charts
    gaped to the right about 2 hours worth . ES 03-09 . Charts all screwed up .
    Have a 30 minute and 233 tick chart working OK . Charts set to start at 4:00
    AM ,but not back filling . Starting way after the open . Historical reload fixed
    the problem temporarily . Didn't fix start time . What a crappy morning .

Hi T2020, please try disconnecting from all feeds and repairing your database (Tools > Options > Misc > Repair DB). After this, reconnect live and load your charts and see if this fixed the corruption. If not, please delete your historical data for the instrument in question (Tools > Historical Data > Delete) and reload it. Thanks!
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Hi T2020, please try disconnecting from all feeds and repairing your database (Tools > Options > Misc > Repair DB). After this, reconnect live and load your charts and see if this fixed the corruption. If not, please delete your historical data for the instrument in question (Tools > Historical Data > Delete) and reload it. Thanks!
      OK..... ...I'm wondering why this would happen all a sudden . Charts were fine
      and then bam , a 1 to 2 hours hole with nothing , then new bars start to plot
      at the right of the chart . happened twice . Doesn't seem like a problem with
      passed data .
      Right now I'm back on TT data and having no
      problems like that . I've wrote a note to Barcharts about this . Maybe they
      will have something to add .? thx

Comment

Hi T2020, thanks for adding those details and good to also drop BarChart a note. What we always recommend with charting / data issues is to synch the PC clock at regular intervals, there are good programs out there maintaining a synched clock for you. Please do this and reboot and reconnect live to BarChart and see if this helps.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
        24 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post spwizard  
        Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes