• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Historical Minute Data for ZenFire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Minute Data for ZenFire

I am new to NT with Zenfire. I am able to reload the ES minute data from Zenfire back to 12/07. But I don't know how to get the historical minute data past that. There is no option to add the instrument ES of 09/07.
    If Zenfire doesn't provide the minute data 1 year ago can someone tell me where I can download the minute data for last few year for ES/YM that I can import to NT?
    I am NOT asking for Tick data as I know it require few hundred MB per instrument. The minute data only take up a few KB of space.

Thanks

Originally posted by rurimoon View Post
    I am new to NT with Zenfire. I am able to reload the ES minute data from Zenfire back to 12/07. But I don't know how to get the historical minute data past that. There is no option to add the instrument ES of 09/07.
    If Zenfire doesn't provide the minute data 1 year ago can someone tell me where I can download the minute data for last few year for ES/YM that I can import to NT?
    I am NOT asking for Tick data as I know it require few hundred MB per instrument. The minute data only take up a few KB of space.

Thanks
    Hello Rurimoon,

Thank you for your post.

Try merging the data you need from past contracts into the current front month: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...eV6/Merge.html

If that is still not enough data for you, I suggest contacting other data providers to see which provides the data you request: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Did you ever find minute data?

Did you ever find a source of good minute data? I'd like to have emini-data too-just curious...
      Jim-Boulder
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Elephant Tracks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by itrader46, 10-03-2019, 06:18 AM
      35 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by aslane, Today, 03:09 PM
      1 response