Historical Minute Data for ZenFire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Minute Data for ZenFire

I am new to NT with Zenfire. I am able to reload the ES minute data from Zenfire back to 12/07. But I don't know how to get the historical minute data past that. There is no option to add the instrument ES of 09/07.
    If Zenfire doesn't provide the minute data 1 year ago can someone tell me where I can download the minute data for last few year for ES/YM that I can import to NT?
    I am NOT asking for Tick data as I know it require few hundred MB per instrument. The minute data only take up a few KB of space.

Thanks

Originally posted by rurimoon View Post
    I am new to NT with Zenfire. I am able to reload the ES minute data from Zenfire back to 12/07. But I don't know how to get the historical minute data past that. There is no option to add the instrument ES of 09/07.
    If Zenfire doesn't provide the minute data 1 year ago can someone tell me where I can download the minute data for last few year for ES/YM that I can import to NT?
    I am NOT asking for Tick data as I know it require few hundred MB per instrument. The minute data only take up a few KB of space.

Thanks
    Hello Rurimoon,

Thank you for your post.

Try merging the data you need from past contracts into the current front month: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...eV6/Merge.html

If that is still not enough data for you, I suggest contacting other data providers to see which provides the data you request: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Did you ever find minute data?

Did you ever find a source of good minute data? I'd like to have emini-data too-just curious...
      Jim-Boulder
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Elephant Tracks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post funk10101  
      Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
      11 responses