Filter alerts by priority - for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filter alerts by priority - for good

Hi, I'd like my alerts window to display only the alerts with high priority. I right click, deselect "medium" and "low" and then get only the high priority alerts that have been generated so far. However, new alerts with low and medium priority keep showing up. Any fixes? Also, would it be possible to have more than one alerts window. Thank you

Originally posted by NinjaJorge View Post
    Hi, I'd like my alerts window to display only the alerts with high priority. I right click, deselect "medium" and "low" and then get only the high priority alerts that have been generated so far. However, new alerts with low and medium priority keep showing up. Any fixes? Also, would it be possible to have more than one alerts window. Thank you
    Hello NinjaJorge,

Thank you for your post.

1.) I was able to reproduce, the Alerts window will only filter past alerts. I will forward this to development for possible future enhancements.

2.) More than one alert window is not possible. Can you explain your reasons for having more than one alert window so I can send this to development as well?

Thank you!
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi RJ,

Thank you for your prompt reply. The reason why I would like to have more than one window is that I want to have one window with only the important alerts, but I want to have another running on the background because I later plot those alerts in my charts.

Thank you,

Comment

>> However, new alerts with low and medium priority keep showing up. Any fixes?
        Thanks for reporting this bug. We will fix it with next major update NT7 (first beta within the next few months).

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post r68cervera  
        Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post geddyisodin