Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Connection

Hello Ninja Trader,

I having a problem connecting to the market replay connection on the connection option, I want to replay the ES (E-Mini), can it be done? and if it can be done how can I make it work?

Thanks,

ChonWayne

I'm having the same problem. Just tried it and charts not moving. Tried 2 different saved sessions. It has worked in the past but not tonight.
    eDanny
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Hello ChonWayne,

Please ensure you have recorded data for the ES. You can only replay data which you recorded in real-time. More information can be found at the link below.

eDanny, please right click on the Market Replay control and select 'Available instruments' to see if you have recorded data.

Try opening a new chart and check again.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I've downloaded the NinjaTrader v6.5 and when I see the video in the link below I don't have the same options... I've just tried and when I select the option 'Run market replay recorder' (In Tools-> Options-> Data tab) it didn't shows the window with the 'recorder buttons'. I want to record the mini SP 500 of Chicago.

Is it because at this time it is closed? Do I have to connect the market when it is open? I live in Spain and because of my work I'm not in home when the market starts so I woud appreciate if someone tells me how to record the market.

Thank you very much

Comment

Hello emetres,

Please go to Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and you should see the 'Run market replay recorder' option. If not, please tell me what version you have installed. You can check this under Help-->About.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
            Hello emetres,

Please go to Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and you should see the 'Run market replay recorder' option. If not, please tell me what version you have installed. You can check this under Help-->About.
            I use NT 6.5. Now I see the recorder buttons after downloading data from the web http://ninja.korthrun.net/

But I can't 'see' the market. I have the files, connect to the Market Replay Connection of the date I want and then I don't know how to watch a chart of the past. I go to File-> New-> Chart and when I accept I just see a blank chart with nothing moving on it...

Thank you very much

Comment

Please right click on the Market Replay control and select 'Available instruments'. Check if you have data available for the instrument selected in the chart at the times you replay the data.

Comment

Please right click on the Market Replay control and select 'Available instruments'. Check if you have data available for the instrument selected in the chart at the times you replay the data.
                I did that and I have the instrument 'ES 03/08' and I can't select that instrument in File->New->Chart, there I can select 'ES 06/09', if I put (manually) 'ES 03/08' some error is displayed to me.

I don't have my personal computer right now but I think it's clear to you, if don't let me know and this afternoon I will post some screenshots of what I am trying to explain.

Thank you

Comment

I suggest to add the ES 03-08 to your default instrument list in the Instrument Manager. Please see instructions at the link below.

If you cannot select the 03-08 expiry month, please set your PC clock/date temporarily a year back after closing NinjaTrader.

Comment

I suggest to add the ES 03-08 to your default instrument list in the Instrument Manager. Please see instructions at the link below.

If you cannot select the 03-08 expiry month, please set your PC clock/date temporarily a year back after closing NinjaTrader.
                    I'll try when I go home and I'll tell you.

Thank you!

Comment

I added the instrument 'ES 06-08' (I confused 06-08 and 06-09 before, nevermind...) and it worked! Thank you very much, now I'm going to familiarise with the app.

Thank you again

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post DJ888
                      by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
                      0 responses