Incorrect E7 open position price display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect E7 open position price display

I just went live with NT and it read my orders and positions in from IB. One of my positions is in E7. The positions tab shows I am short 3 contracts which is correct. But my average price is shown as 13676.664 and the PnL is $256412.46. TWS shows my average price as 1.36767 and my PnL around $6750.

The instrument manager for E7 shows tick size as .0001 and point value as $6.25 which I believe is correct.

Originally posted by esmet View Post
    I just went live with NT and it read my orders and positions in from IB. One of my positions is in E7. The positions tab shows I am short 3 contracts which is correct. But my average price is shown as 13676.664 and the PnL is $256412.46. TWS shows my average price as 1.36767 and my PnL around $6750.

The instrument manager for E7 shows tick size as .0001 and point value as $6.25 which I believe is correct.
    Hello Esmet,

Thank you for your post.

Can you ensure that you are on the latest version of NinjaTrader, 6.5.1000.8. You can check under Help --> About. If not, please upgrade.

Also make sure you are on the supported version of TWS, 887.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've upgraded to 6.5.1000.8. I am using TWS 888. Version 887 does not seem to be available on the IB website. I've left a message asking them if I can get it. In the meantime, I don't suppose Ninja Trader archives this version somewhere?

Comment

I've upgraded to 6.5.1000.8. I am using TWS 888. Version 887 does not seem to be available on the IB website. I've left a message asking them if I can get it. In the meantime, I don't suppose Ninja Trader archives this version somewhere?
        Try the download at this link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...ivebrokers.htm

Comment

I've upgraded Ninja Trader and I've downgraded TWS to 887 but the problem has not been corrected.

Comment

I've upgraded Ninja Trader and I've downgraded TWS to 887 but the problem has not been corrected.
            Did you test on a new trade?

If so, send in a note with your trace and log files for today to support AT ninjatrader DOT com and put to Ray Stein's attention.

You can send it in by going to Help --> Mail to Support.

Comment

I entered a new position and NT displays the price correctly on the orders and executions tabs. The positions tab is still wrong but I guess I'll have to close all open contracts and then open new ones to verify if that is fixed.

Thanks for your help. When I close out my positions I'll test and see if the positions tab displays properly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post GwFutures1988  
              Started by mmenigma, Today, 02:22 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse