Maximum number of charts which can be opened simultaneously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maximum number of charts which can be opened simultaneously

Hello. Can you please let me know what's the maximum number of charts which can be opened simultaneously? I am trying NinjaTrader with MBT Navigator and I find that if I open more than 13 stocks in their own charts, then the 14th stock chart onwards doesn't show anything . The first 13 charts keep showing data. Is there any restriction in NinjaTrader or is there a setting somewhere? Regards

Hi redwine, welcome to the NinjaTrader forums! The maximum number of charts open would depend on your system performance, there is no rule of thumb we can give you. Do you get any error in the Log tab of the Control Center when opening Chart 14?

Our tips for enhancing performance can be found here - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...anceTips1.html
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Bertrand. I don't see any error in the Control Panel's Log tab. And if it is a performance issue, if I open other charts windows for same stocks which are already having a working charting window, it should not be showing. But I can open as many chart windows as I want if I refer to an existing stock in a working chart window. Not sure what else I can check? Is this a limitation in the free version of NinjaTrader? Or is there a limitation in the MBTrading interface which allows only bandwidth for 13 stocks at a time?

Comment

Hi, I am not aware of any such limitation in the MBT interface, NinjaTrader does not impose any limit on this as other then related to individual system performance issues. I will try to test this on my end and let you know shortly.

Comment

Did not run into those issues on my end redwine, please forward me your trace and logs to support at ninjatrader dot com so I can investigate further what might cause this, Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Brevo
          by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
          0 responses