HotSpot institutional data feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HotSpot institutional data feed?

Is there any way to get the HotSpot FXi (institutional) data feed through Ninja? Is there a way to connect to HotSpot directly rather than connecting w/ZenFire.

I spoke to Mirus but they only have the retail feed. The problem is that HotSpot only sells historical data for its institutional feed. This renders backtesting a waste of time.

The only solution that I'm aware of is dumping Ninja and writing to HotSpot's API

Another possibility would be to get the FXi feed through Tenfore. Does Ninja have any plans to add Tenfore's data feeds?

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by bluelou View Post
    Is there any way to get the HotSpot FXi (institutional) data feed through Ninja? Is there a way to connect to HotSpot directly rather than connecting w/ZenFire.

I spoke to Mirus but they only have the retail feed. The problem is that HotSpot only sells historical data for its institutional feed. This renders backtesting a waste of time.

The only solution that I'm aware of is dumping Ninja and writing to HotSpot's API

Another possibility would be to get the FXi feed through Tenfore. Does Ninja have any plans to add Tenfore's data feeds?

Any suggestions?
    Hello Bluelou,

Thank you for your note.

Unfortunately you must connect to HotSpot FX through Zen-Fire at this time.

We do not support "Tenfore," but if you send in some information about them to sales AT ninjatrader DOT com, we can take a look about possibly adding them in the future.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Waxavi, 04-19-2024, 02:10 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post poeds
    by poeds

Started by chbruno, Yesterday, 04:10 PM
    1 response