Chart time not following PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart time not following PC

I am wondering how I can get my chart times to follow the PC. I had been running the PC clock on local time (Australia)
    I have now changed it to EST time, (change the zone to EST as well) The charts are still showing local times, and not PC times.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Regards

Hi vast524, not sure I follow you, the chart times will always be expressed in the local time used in your PC clock. Please try syncing up your PC clock and reboot the system - then connect and open your charts again. Thanks!
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Bertrand
      I had Ninja open and changed my PC time zone from Australia East Coast to US East coast. I then shut down Ninja and restarted it. The charts were still showing local Australian time even thought the PC clock was showing EST time.
      I then re booted the PC and the charts are still showing local Australian time.
      All I want to do is have my charts show US EST time.
      Any help to fix this would be appreciated.
      Regards

Comment

Hi, please shut down NinjaTrader then and make sure your PC time settings are all correct for EST. Please also sync it up to get the most accurate time possible. Then restart the PC and check the timezone setting on it. If all is good, restart NinjaTrader, connect to your broker / datafeed and open your charts.

Comment

Hi Betrand. Done all that. Still no go. Not sure what is happening. I had a power failure during the week and my ES historical got a bit corrupted. I had to repair the DB and reload historical. Could this be causing the problem.
          Regards

Comment

Yes, this could be the issue at play. Please try a repair again and select then to 'Reload' your historical data after the switch on the new timezone. If that does not help, I would suggest 'Resetting the DB' under Tools > Options > Misc and see if this solves it. Unfortunately this will erase the historical data and ATM strategy templates then. Good weekend!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by habeebft, Today, 07:27 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post habeebft  
            Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
            1 response