Almost Ready To Live Trade - Some Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Ready To Live Trade - Some Questions

I am nearing my entry into day trading, I have been practicing on my chart with the chart trader in SIM mode,

I have my charts all set up the way I like them, I am curious of how much the SIM account will match my IB live account, is the order execution and fills the same, with the SIM everything has been filled in a second , full 1000 share lots like a dime...can I expect this with a live IB account? (I trade very high volume large cap volitile stocks)

I guess I am curious as to if the IB live will run pretty much exactly how the SIM does...

Also, Once I set up my IB/NT live account, will everything be exactly the same as I have it set up with my chart trader charts? I just choose the IB live account on the chart instead of SIM and the orders will go through exactly the same way?

Thanks for any help...

Hi Tshirtdeal,

We do have many customers trading live happily with the NinjaTrader / Interactive Brokers combination. There will be some minor discrepancies as your orders will now be routed through IB rather than internally on NT in your sim account. Yes your charts should be available just the same. Please visit the link provided as it will advise you as to what the risks of electronic trading are.

MichaelNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes